Don't take a risk. Call the professionals
Abide Consulting is committed to helping you protect your business. Consider your risks:
- Have you ever undertaken contingency planning for continuous function of your critical activities?
- Will you risk delay in getting get back to profit after a serious incident or disruption?
- Where will vulnerabilities and interruptions impact contractual commitments to your customers?
- Do your people know what to do when a sudden incident occurs?
- Where, when and how would your team work if your usual premises were damaged?
- Are you certain that your business insurance will fully cover your loss?
- Do you fully trust your suppliers to do consider of the above?
Good planning involves much more than just data security and systems vulnerability within your IT infrastructure.
Why to choose Abide Consulting
We are a specialist Business Continuity consulting boutique, based in Hampshire and close to clients in Berkshire and the Thames Valley. We also deliver solutions to clients in London and throughout the UK and Europe
Our Director and Principal Consultant is a BSi Certified Lead Auditor for ISO22301, with over 20 years of practical experience in the business continuity profession. He is a registered mentor and certified business coach.
We embrace good practice in continuity planning and business resilience, ensuring your successful deployment of Business Continuity and ICT Continuity (IT Disaster Recovery) to help you manage your business interruption risks. With a reliable Business Continuity plan you will be able to negotiate favourable insurance premiums.
Abide Consulting delivers an initial consultation free of charge to any clients located within Hampshire or Berkshire and is surprisingly affordable to clients further away.
Choose Abide Consulting because we understand both business and technology.
My personal commitment
Hello. I'm Gareth Crompton MBCI, Director and Principal Consulant at Abide Consulting Ltd
We practice ethical business conduct. I guarantee that our services will follow industry good practice and that you will see value from the solutions we design. Many business continuity solutions will be delivered for a fixed fee plus agreed expenses only. Unlike many consultancies, we normally travel outside of chargeable time. There will be no hidden or additional charges to delivery of the agreed project scope. You can depend upon our solutions and that we will do our best to help you implement them. All you need to do now is invite us over to discuss how we can help. Please do give me a call.